A meal that is whole foods and plant-based is generally somewhat simple, meaning that on the up side, it’s uually pretty easy to make. The downside is that sometimes these concepts are SO easy that we fool ourselves into thinking they’re common sense and thus never try them (I so do this!)
You can make the zucchini garlic dip by itself OR even make this delicious wrap in full. Up to you!
Anyway, this very simple recipe is what ended being my very delicious lunch one day. I enjoyed this randomness enough that I felt the need to write it down so as to repeat it…and now I’m putting it up here as well 😀
Group 1: Zucchini Garlic Dip
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1/4 c raw tahini
- 2 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS water
- 1 TBS garlic
- 1 tsp salt
Group 2: Toppings
- Beet sauerkraut
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sprouted grain tortillas (I used Ezekiel sprouted grain tortillas)
- Use food processor or very good blender to pulverize all of the group 1 ingredients. If you’re just making the dip, then that’s literally it. You can ignore the rest of the steps. Enjoy.
- If you’re making the whole wrap, continue…
- For each tortilla, (group 3), spread about 1/4 c of the dip over the entire thing.
- Top with group 2 ingredients: arugula, cherry tomatoes, and beet sauerkraut.
- Fold the entire thing over once, like a taco, & eat 🙂